Reflective. Shy. Serious. Calm. Sensitive. Bookish. Thin-skinned.
Do you recognize yourself in this list? Are you uncomfortable with self-promotion, networking, and being surrounded by people? Do you ever worry that you are "less than" because you aren't outgoing enough?
Many bloggers claim introversion as a part of their identity, perhaps since introverts express themselves better through writing.
I'd love to invite you to take my class, "Calling All Introverts," on Thursday, March 28th. You may be an introvert, like me, or maybe as an extravert, you want to learn how to better love the introverts in your life.
The class will be an hour long, and anyone can attend.
Take a peek at what you will gain:
- Learn the inherent attributes & strengths of the introverted temperament.
- Pinpoint which of these characteristics are part of your temperament.
- Discuss strategies that play to your strengths at work & in community.
- Learn how to act more extraverted, when necessary.
- Understand ways that extraverts and introverts can interact more effectively and lovingly.
- Ask your specific questions at the end of class!
Most importantly, let's embrace the way God uniquely designed us, and learn how he can use our quieter voices to make a powerful impact for His kingdom.